Our Capital Division remains the most active and highest volume area of our business. Considerable capital has been added to handle these transactions. The consortium now includes individual, private, and Institutional Capital in amounts from $5 Million to $500 Million both domestically and overseas.
These funds are available for any investment grade/principal protected transactions including:
· Investment programs/ trading platforms.
· Principal Protected / Structured Note investments (Medium Term Notes).
· Major Commercial Projects that are backed by a Bank Guarantee or Financial Guarantee Bond. This
includes projects that are backed by Muni Bonds or TIG Bonds.
· Bridge and Mezzanine financing where there is an investment grade takeout.
Direct Deposits for Investment Programs/Trading Platforms:
- Required Capital is placed in client's newly-created bank account per Agreement
- These funds are restricted and cannot be spent or called upon
- Admin Hold, Ping, MT799 permitted.
- Fee: 6% for initial 30 days than 2% per month thereafter (if required)
- The escrowed fee is released after the requested capital has been deposited in client’s account and subsequently verified per contract terms
- For Non-USA bank accounts, Client must have non-US passport and Non-US Corporation docs in order to have an account opened, or Client may JV with Funder who will accommodate all bank requirements
necessary for opening new account.
- For USA bank accounts, Client must JV w/Funder who will then provide CIS, PP and POF for due
- Client responsible for acquiring investment program/trade platform. Funder declines profit
- Documents Needed: CIS, Passport and Proof of Capability (Account Statement).
a. Investor submits CIS, Passport and POF (account statement reflecting 6% fee on deposit)
b. Capital Deposit Agreement and Escrow Agreement issued within 72 hrs.
c. All Parties review/execute agreements
d. Client deposits 6% fee in Escrow Account and confirmation letter provided by Escrow Agent.
Within 72 hours, the Funder deposits capital in bank designated by investor and issues POF document.
f. Investor/Escrow Agent verify POF and validate Funds on Deposit.
g. Investor sends Escrow Release Document to Escrow Agent and the 6% fee is disburse per instructions